The 18 sections in this course prepare CA’s for the N.C. Board of Chiropractic Examiners’ Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant Exam.
The course covers a wide variety of topics relating to the practice of chiropractic care, everything from anatomical features and physical examinations, all the way to state and federal laws governing chiropractic care and emergency scenarios that keep us and our patients safe.
- 2022 Classroom Session & Exam Dates:
- March 11, 2022 in Salisbury, NC
- June 04, 2022 in Salisbury, NC
- October 28, 2022 in Salisbury, NC
Find details on classroom sessions at https://carolinachiropractors.org/courses/category/training/
If you have already purchased this course, you will receive an email once your enrollment has been processed with details for accessing our training platform. Once you have received that email, you simply need to login to the training platform by clicking here.
To request free access to this course, please click here.
Prerequisites For Chiropractic Clinical Assistant, Level 1 Certification
Be sure you have completed the following prerequisites prior to the class date (links will open in a new tab/window):
- Purchase this training program, or request access with a Platinum Membership by clicking here.
- Submit your completed application, supporting documents, and application fee to the NC Board of Chiropractic Examiners. This needs to be completed no later than 15-days prior to the exam. All of the items indicated are a requirement for board certification, and must be provided directly to the NC Board of Chiropractic Examiners by each applicant.
- NOTE: This is an individual requirement and must be completed and submitted directly to the NCBOCE by each applicant. Other than providing applicants with the relevant information found here and in the course information, this course’s administrator(s), instructor(s), the Carolina Chiropractors Association, and Northeast College of Health Sciences do not have any ability or authorization to collect, submit, or facilitate the fulfillment of this requirement. Please visit https://ncchiroboard.com/certified-chiropractic-assistant/ for details and instructions.
- Complete 18-hours of online learning via our online training platform.
- RSVP to indicate that you will be attending the 6-hour didactic class (links for this will be posted on our training calendar).
- Exams are proctored online by the NCBOCE and will be scheduled for each applicant following the successful completion of the above prerequisites.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact us at https://carolinachiropractors.org/contact/.